View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 AM
L3: Novice
  • Aug 2012
  • 36 mrwhistles is finding his bearings
Quote from osman_khalid130 View Post :
I have a quick question I printed out the registration form from and sent it in via USPS and certified it so they can not claim they never received it.

However I received a few emails separated by a week saying to register for the gift card online. I thought either through the mail or online was fine to register for the gift card?

Nonetheless when I tried registering online just to stop the emails from coming i was told I was no longer eligible because it has been past 30 days since my installation. Which now has me a bit worried because I printed and sent the registration form within a day of receiving the promotion code in the mail.

So my question is Time Warner now trying to stiff me of my gift card as well? I still haven't received my Xbox or any communication in regards to the Xbox. But now this as well, does anyone have any information they can provide on this matter.

Same thing happened to me and your post motivated me to call. I called them up and told them I wanted them to confirm my registration status. They asked me for the code and asked me a few questions: My previous TV/Phone/Internet provider. I told them I had none of the above. After a few minutes the CSR told me the details about the promo and what not. I can only assume I was not correctly registered and they corrected it for me manually.

I'd give them a call and see what they say.