View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:14 AM
L6: Expert
  • Jul 2012
  • 247 pippypoppy has a spectacular aura about
6 boxes of Kleenex Hand Towels for $13.50 (possibly $11.89)@ drugstore.com
Drugstore.com has 6 packs of Kleenex hand towels [drugstore.com] (60 towels per pack) for $15.99. If you look under the price at "Special Offers" you can click a box for a $2.50 coupon off select Kleenex. Comes to $13.49 at checkout and free shipping with Shoprunner (you can easily get a free Shoprunner trial, they have been giving out year-long trials lately and there is the standard 3-month free trial if you missed that). This is cheaper than when the same offer through Amazon was a frontpage deal at $13.90.

BUT, as bittul noted below, if you use the link for 10% off found here, it comes to $11.89 (follow the order of doing things in that link, but wait to clip the coupon until step 4 -- I put the hand towels in my basket, then went back to the hand towel page and "updated" with the clipped coupon). It came to $11.89 before I logged in, but once I logged in the total went to $12.14. Maybe that's just me or I did something wrong? Either way, it's still cheaper than the price with just the coupon off.

Also, 15% cashback from Discover right now at Drugstore.com. Not sure if that will work whilst using the 10% off link from Drugstore.com.

If you use Drugstore.com much, you may have some cashback dollars to spend on your account, too, making this even cheaper. I just got emails recently telling me I had money waiting, so that made this even cheaper.

I bought these when they were $13.90 at Amazon with subscribe & save and a coupon (and it's back to that price now). Just about bought more from them because my husband loves these (likes to take these to work, much prefers them to paper towels), but did a search and found the Drugstore ones.
Attached Thumbnails
300.JPG
300.JPG
27.0 KB / 561 views

Last edited by pippypoppy; 01-08-2013 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: New details

01-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.