View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 PM
L9: Master
  • Nov 2005
  • 746 bolland99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote from bluewhackadoo View Post :
Willing to get slammed on this one even if I help but one lone slickdealer out financially, Ebay has apparently relaxed its restrictions on selling Buckyballs [ebay.com] and is no longer pulling listings. I've seen the 125 ball packs new go for upwards of $50 and even the used packs are going for high dollar amounts, Don't be like me and kick yourself for giving away $1000 worth of Buckyballs & Buckycubes over the holidays not knowing what their real value was.
It is still probably against their policy but maybe they are distracted with other things though. I was able to sell some on there in November but I did it with Buy It Now and not auctions and managed to sell all of mine in 24 hrs before they noticed.

If you have an ebay acct that you don't care about, then list them but if you have a powerseller acct that you want to protect, I still don't recommend it as they can pull the item and put a strike against your acct for breaking their rules.

However, that is valuable news if they aren't pulling listings as often and I wouldn't blame people for selling them on there if they want to risk it.