How to install G Play (and root it along the way),
/Thanks to Dax Krishna on TheUnlockr.
I. Before You Begin
1. Make sure that you have your device charged to 75% or more before you begin.
2. Back up everything you feel is important just in case.
3. Make sure that you have ADB set up before you start with the procedure. Look to our procedure on this to help with this.
II. Necessary Downloads
III. Rooting the Craig CMP741D Android Tablet
1. Enable USB debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Developer Options and tick the Android debugging checkbox.
2. Connect your device to your PC. Windows should install the relevant drivers at this point. If these are not installed, set up ADB and try again.
3. Extract RootThat-ICS.zip to a folder on your desktop.
4. From the extracted folder, double-click on windowsstart.bat.
5. Click on the Root Device button.
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
At the end of it all, you should have a Craig Tab that is rooted!
IV. Installing Google Apps
1. Follow the same steps as in previous section until Step 4.
2. Click on Install Gapps.
3. Follow-on screen instructions.
Read more at http://theunlockr.com/2012/10/29/...USuYtVZ.99