View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:44 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Nov 2011
  • 107 joemama44 will become famous soon enough
I recently got one. only 2 hdmi ports and 1 composite/component, you can only use one at a time, inputs. It does have a usb that can play videos files as long as its not avi format lol. I wish the black levels were better as I can see the led back light shine through when playing games. The 3d glasses you get for free at the theaters work perfectly fine and feel better then the cheapos lg throws in for free. Be aware this is not an LED tv. it is 3inch thick. It is an LCD with and LED backlight that controls the brightness. This tv doesnt have a lot of bells and whistles besides 3d and 2d to 3d conversion. I personally dont find the 3d effects on this tv mindblowing like on other sets I have used, but those were active 3d tv. Make sure you mount this tv high enough to where the viewer is eye level with the center of the screen or else you will see crosstalk-ghosting of images in 3D. Also dual play is horrible. I have tried every position possible to get it so you cant see the other players screen on COD and other games but it doesnt work.