View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM
L6: Expert
  • Nov 2012
  • 186 webculb has a spectacular aura about
Quote from algorhythm View Post :
Yeah I agree about the first party games, the problem is who knows when they are coming out? NSMBU, sure, but I'm not dropping $350 on a WiiU just to have it sit gathering dust (like my Wii) until next year when ZeldaU or SSBU come out. The price will likely drop as well by then.

I already got burned twice by being an early adopter for the Wii and the 3DS. Frown
At least with the 3DS you got 20 free virtual console games.

Yeah I agree about the first party games, the problem is who knows when they are coming out? NSMBU, sure, but I'm not dropping $350 on a WiiU just to have it sit gathering dust (like my Wii) until next year when ZeldaU or SSBU come out. The price will likely drop as well by then.

I already got burned twice by being an early adopter for the Wii and the 3DS. Frown
At least with the 3DS you got 20 free vitual console games.

At least with the 3DS you got 20 free vitual console games.

Last edited by webculb; 01-21-2013 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost