View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:36 PM
L3: Novice
  • Aug 2008
  • 390 clarinetbob is just really nice
Just got back from a BB in Columbus, OH (Tuttle). In my first trip, I got TurboTax Home and Business (~$90) and some ink to put me over $100. The manager was right there and looked worn out! Ha ha! She didn't bat an eye when doing a manual override - I guess it crapped out 'cause there's a $10 gift card promo back for TurboTax - so I got everything for $65 + the $10 gift card. I dropped the stuff in the car and went right back. Took an iPad mini smart cover, some more ink and some K-cups to the register. Upon scanning, I needed another override, and a different manager came up. Here's the INTERESTING part. He had in his hand a REVISED COUPON that listed a TON of extra exclusions (including ipads and ipad accessories). He said Corporate just sent it out and said this one is to replace the one people got via email. I asked him if I could trade in my "no good one now" coupon and get the new one - he said sure, and we made the switch. Don't know if anyone else has seen this new coupon, but I attached it here.

** EDIT: notice it excludes gift cards, and is only good TODAY. Strange! Maybe they kill the other one tomorrow.
Attached Files
File Type: pdfBB-revised.pdf (404.5 KB, 15955 views)

Last edited by clarinetbob; 01-21-2013 at 02:38 PM..