View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:29 AM
L6: Expert
  • Aug 2009
  • 247 EK100 has a spectacular aura about
Quote from petard View Post :
I wonder if this has the annoying lag that every other harmony remote I've tried has. I've tried the Harmony 300 (refurb deal from about a month ago) and a Harmony 600 (also a deal from about 3 weeks ago) and another $150+ harmony from 7 years ago which I returned. Anyone with a harmony: press a button rapidly like 10 times and stop. It will continue transmitting for another two seconds, with only two pulses transmitted per second. Extremely annoying when you have devices that respond quickly, such as an HTPC.
I got the meritline refurb on Saturday. It does this. It buffers the keypresses and keeps playing them well after its overshot the channel I would like to stop at.

on the issue of new, I find it curious this is roughly a 20% markup over the meritline deal. I got mine just a few days ago. The packaging is something that you could pass as 'bulk' packaging as it was an unfinished white cardboard box. So the timing, price and packaging are right for this to be a flip. Especially when you look at what is allowed to be called new.