View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:59 PM
L7: Teacher
  • Aug 2004
  • 329 trip1eX is a jewel in the rough
Got mine back today from Nintendo. I sent it in for repair.

NOt only did I get used console back that was in worse shape than the like new one I sent in, but it still has the same problem. Waste of time.

It still asks to calibrated or loses connection every 1/2 second in the F-Zero game in NintendoLand making that game unplayable.

So I imagine it will still have random yet consistent slowdown and glitches in most of the other games.

Thing is it worked perfect for me for 45 days or so. Maybe there is some interference in my home that wasn't there before. I did hang my tv on the wall not too long before the problems started? Otherwise things are the same I think. Maybe my kids have a new toy that interferes with the thing? I guess I could explore that. But ...

Not that it doesn't mostly work. But before it was perfect for ...45 days. and now the random slowdown really puts a damper on the family fun.

Now I might just return the thing to the store and try a brand new one. And lose all the saves my kids built up, Miis, wii games from the e-shop, wii saves, Nintendo network id, ....etc.