View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Purveyor of Fine Deals
  • Dec 2008
  • 330 crakarjax is a jewel in the rough
Quote from weedrose View Post :
we bought our king size mattress from Costco.com about 5 years ago & I still say "I love this mattress" everytime I get in bed. it's the best mattress we've ever owned (it's a Sealy Posturpedic). I haven't looked at the one in the circular yet, but if that's it, I wouldn't hesitate. our previous mattress was a Stearns & Foster and it was crap within a couple of months. after 6 years I gave it away. it was so painful to sleep in & I woke up exhausted every morning from tossing & turning.
Anyone know how much this mattress will be? I had been planning to save up for a sleepnumber but if the price is right...

Edit: Current SD on this, it is $480ish in store until 1/27 http://slickdeals.net/f/5770472-Sealy-Posturepedic-Langley-Plush-Queen-Mattress-Set-for-479-00-after-120-IR-at-Costco

The question is, will the in-store price still be $599 when the $160 off hits, or will it go to $699 as the online price now shows?!???!?!?!??

And how would I move this mattress to my house? Is it possible ot load a king size mattress into a longbed pickup?

Edit edit: Referenced SD was for a queen mattress, so this one will def. cost more.

Last edited by crakarjax; 01-24-2013 at 06:09 AM..