View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:59 PM
L3: Novice
  • Aug 2011
  • 235 Scott07 has a spectacular aura about
Quote from SooperSooper View Post :
Yes, I purchased the floors and center at Best Buy in December and they PM'd tigerdirect during checkout. BB's price match website says: "Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - January 31, 2013" so it looks like the deal is still good!

Speakers sound fantastic, btw!
Quote from MIX MASTER ICE View Post :
Keep in mind the center channel is the most important speaker in your home theater. With that being said, Pioneer really screwed up by actually reducing the size of the center channel. Baffling why they would do this, but with 4" woofers, it's now undersized sound wise. The previous center had 5 1/4" woofers, which matched the size of the tower woofers, as well as the bookshelf speakers. Now you get 4" woofers for the center and the bookshelf speakers? Dumb move.Confused
hmmm... that does sound like a dumb move Mad camel camel camel had it for $60 back in november. I just picked up 2 FS52's and they say you should always match your front 3 speakers? Just not sure if $70 is a good price to bite at, I have that $5 bb rz credit they sent in the mail and a bunch of BB gift cards. Suggestions please ty!