View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:03 PM
~ Deal Supreme ~
  • Sep 2005
  • OC
  • 4,237 Evo-IC has a reputation beyond repute
Since this is a repost, I'll repost my comment.

Great size.
Good screen. (Capacitive)
Great Wifi protocol.
Good Battery life.
Good CPU.
Ridiculous reviews.
Poor memory amount, which will equal sluggish speed.
Poor display resolution for this size device. I imagine it would be pretty unimpressive to view a screen that size with such low quality.

Close to a good deal, but the screen and speed will kill your enjoyment and you'll toss it out onto the freeway to take pleasure in watching an 18-wheeler run it over.

Big Grin

http://slickdeals.net/f/5816620-9-Inch-Android-4-0-8GB-Capacitive-Multi-Touchscreen-Widescreen-Internet-Tablet-1-5GHz-Processor-with-Built-In-Camera-White-S10-93-51-6-49-shipping?p=57083646#post57083646
*Updated Nov. 22nd, 2013*

Click HERE for a free year of Better Homes and Gardens, only address is required.

Dumb Little Man - Tips for life:
"When loved ones, co-workers, or even strangers say and do hurtful things, many times it is really not about you. People in this world have some serious issues. And, because they don’t deal with their issues, they project those issues onto you. The mother who thinks she is the worst mom will project and tell another mom how bad their kid is. The teen who thinks she is ugly will project and make fun of another teen. The boss who can’t manage his team will try to micromanage your work. So the next time someone does something hurtful to you, remember two things, they act like that towards other people as well, and it’s not about you!!"

01-24-2013, 12:03 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.