View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:34 PM
~ Deal Supreme ~
  • Sep 2005
  • OC
  • 4,029 Evo-IC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from oemleria View Post :
I hate to admit it, but I agree with Evo on this one. Had to happen sometime.

But, keep in mind that at least this comes from Amazon instead of direct from China. If it's defective (or just sucks, as these cheap tablets tend to) you can return it. (OK, you can return your chinatab to mcbub, spend hours convincing them that you know where the power button is, then spend half the cost of the tablet in the first place on shipping, and then *hope* they actually send you your money).
I returned an order to China on two different occasions.
Once with a tablet and once with a PC Stick.
Both times it was $14 using USPS Priority Int'l with tracking and delivery confirmation.

Not sure where people get the misinformed opinion that shipping to China should cost $50+......but it's nice to see that I can post something and people not jump on me about it.
Glad we agree and sometimes, even glad when we agree to disagree, as long as it's done respectfully.

Take care.
*Updated Nov. 22nd, 2013*

Click HERE for a free year of Better Homes and Gardens, only address is required.

Dumb Little Man - Tips for life:
"Anger is never just anger. Anger is a cover up for fear, hurt, or disappointment. The ironic thing about anger is that the joke is on the angry person. When you're angry, it hurts you more because you have to spend your precious time and energy holding on to negative energy. If someone is constantly upsetting you, appreciate the fact that you are strong enough to disassociate yourself from them. You don't need to stick around!"

"When loved ones, co-workers, or even strangers say and do hurtful things, many times it is really not about you. People in this world have some serious issues. And, because they don’t deal with their issues, they project those issues onto you. The mother who thinks she is the worst mom will project and tell another mom how bad their kid is. The teen who thinks she is ugly will project and make fun of another teen. The boss who can’t manage his team will try to micromanage your work. So the next time someone does something hurtful to you, remember two things, they act like that towards other people as well, and it’s not about you!!"