View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:44 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Nov 2010
  • Washington, DC
  • 169 missgord has a spectacular aura about
Quote from GuySakar View Post :
Like I said earlier, this only comes with about 90 or so free if I am remembering correctly, so it's even worse than you think. And yeah, you do have to be aware of your storage, but that small awareness can make everything work. I doubt that, unless you are using a DSLR and saving images in raw mode, that you will fill this thing up with music and pictures. Movies, tv shows? Yeah, you will fill it up very quickly. Just erase after you watch. Or just stream.

You should be doing a factory image restore about every 6 months or so anyway, and by doing that, you really do free up gobs of space that you didn't even realize were being consumed.

I just re-read your post. I bet if you backed up all your stuff and reformatted, you would have way more tan 80 free. And I agree, 128 is not much, you are correct, 100%.
yeah true. i'm sure it's good, it's just more of an internet machine at 128gb to me. which is really all i want it for, lets be honest. i've never done a factory image restore.. ill have to look into it. thanks for the advice!