View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Meep
  • Dec 2009
For those having difficulties...
Quote from Stickboy46 View Post :
No matter what I do, I can't get the coupon to take off of greenies ..
Okay - just tried to recreate my order from last night. Used a different browser, cleared all cookies/cache/history each attempt, and tried a few different ways. I was surprised it didn't work at first. The root issue seems to be with the item links that go straight to the product pages coming as a SlickDeals redirection.

So here's how to try this. (You may want to clear your cache/cookies/etc first.)
  1. Click the link in the OP's post to take you to the site. The banner should say the offer is in your bag.
  2. Use the navigation panel on the left to narrow the brand name to Greenies then select one of the products on discount at $19.99
  3. Add two of that item to your bag or select a different pack @ $19.99 and add that.
  4. Go back to the first page and narrow the brand to Halo
  5. Select one of the $1.99 wet dog food items and add it to your bag.
  6. When viewing your bag, it should now look like the first picture I've attached. Notice, the $10 discount isn't actually applied yet but the offer is listed at the bottom.
  7. Continue with the checkout process. Once you get to the last step(s) to review your order, the discount should be applied and it will look like the second picture I've attached.

Man I can't believe how tricky their site makes this! I think my instructions seem more complicated then they actually are but I wanted to be specific about how I got this to work. Hope this helps people.

---

ETA: I did all this without logging in and created a new account at the checkout process so it doesn't have anything to do with your account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cap1.jpg (221.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg cap2.jpg (159.1 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Shorted; 01-31-2013 at 10:54 AM..