View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:47 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Dec 2008
  • 118 redass will become famous soon enough
Quote from DJPlayer View Post :
so I need to do the work for you.. You make a claim.. but provide NOTHING.. fine then..

Real personal consumption expenditures increased +2.2 percent in Q4, compared with an increase of +1.6 percent in Q3.

Real nonresidential fixed investment increased +8.4 percent in Q4, compared with a decrease of -1.8 percent in Q3.

Exports decreased -5.7 percent in Q4, compared with an increase of +1.9 percent in Q3
Imports decreased -3.2 percent, compared with a decrease of -0.6 percent in Q3.

Government spending decreased -15.0 percent in Q4, in contrast to an increase of +9.5 percent in Q3. (keep in mind the difference then between Q2 and Q4).

now since I doubt you know the GDP formula.. I'll do that for you too.

GDP = C + I + G + (X-M)

If you start going through these numbers you'll see that our GDP has recently been propped up by bloated government spending. To decrease them back to standard values and end with a negative GPD is unacceptable.

Why would our exports decrease during 4th Quarter (the holiday time of the year)?
WTF is with the attacks? I didn't claim a damned thing. All I claimed was that you weren't asking pertinent questions, apparently because you're too busy to have a conversation because you're more concerned with trying to attack, attack, attack.

What if in addition to cutting government spending back to "standard values" (whatever that means) there were also other factors, as mentioned in the OP's article? Would that be acceptable? What would be acceptable to you? I think we should be trying to please you, you seem very important. You don't really need to respond, I have no interest in your politics-based garbage.