View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 PM
L10: Grand Master
  • Dec 2007
  • 616 DJPlayer is a name known to all
Quote from redass View Post :
WTF is with the attacks? I didn't claim a damned thing. All I claimed was that you weren't asking pertinent questions, apparently because you're too busy to have a conversation because you're more concerned with trying to attack, attack, attack.

What if in addition to cutting government spending back to "standard values" (whatever that means) there were also other factors, as mentioned in the OP's article? Would that be acceptable? What would be acceptable to you? I think we should be trying to please you, you seem very important. You don't really need to respond, I have no interest in your politics-based garbage.
This entire "response" had no pertinent information in it whatsoever.. it was almost as if you were talking to yourself aloud. Then your "response" ends with "you need not respond". You responding because you didn't want a response?? LMAO If you have anything of substance to add be my guest.

In more breaking news Obama's job counsel isn't being renewed and was just dissipated. But they haven't met in over a year anyways..
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -Malcolm X-