View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM
L5: Journeyman
  • Oct 2012
  • 138 totherescue will become famous soon enough
Quote from kyfelix View Post :
Well, if this unit come with single graphic GT650m.
you can argue with newegg states this unit come with "Equipped w/ Dual NVIDIA Geforce GT650M SLI"
we are talking about DUAL not SINGLE
It's easy to return and get refund from Newegg than dealing with LENOVO CS...
I don't see any way they could mistakenly list "Dual" in the item name, and also error in stating that it's "Equipped w/ Dual NVIDIA Geforce GT650M SLI." That is a highly unlikely scenario.

That is absolutely true. Lenovo's CS sucks. The last time I wanted a refund, I had to wait an entire month to receive it (they absolutely refused to cancel the initial order), even though they had the product back at their warehouse for 2 weeks. Barring some incredible deal, that I would be absolutely comfortable with keeping, I will never order from them again..
The embodiment of the SD spirit. bounce
Quote from CFLacky View Post :
I bought two of each at launch. I must say little interest in either where I am. Sad face Frown Oh well, wife is pissed so I'm keeping all 4! HAH TAKE THAT WIFE!

What's that? Couch? Hell yea! It's in front of the TV, so win win!
Quote from Baddogdaddy View Post :
Never mind, my wife saw me looking at this and educated me on the reasons I don't need it. Ouch
Quote from poetuan View Post :
If I mess up and my wife can't watch her Real housewives episodes then I'm in deep sewers LOL