View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:59 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Jan 2010
  • 638 goldenstandard is a name known to all
Quote from podonnell View Post :
Best price it has been from what I've seen, however I remember a few comments pointing out that people have received poor quality products from this site.

Quote from Stach :
I bought a Big Jambox during the last Slickdeal and while I love the battery life and sound quality (for its size), I received one with a large dent in a front corner. While it sounded and worked perfectly, I called All4Cellular and said that a large dent is worse than their stated minor scratching description of refurbished. They were happy to pay for return shipping and send out another Big Jambox, however I received another flawed unit with another (not quite as large) dent in another front corner. Overall I'm happy with the savings, but disappointed that it has a sizeable dent in the front. To be fair, the Big Jambox is prone to dents as it has sharp pointed corners that dent easily, with no protective case included (costs an extra $50)..
This is from the last FP deal from this seller (which was for 4 bucks more), it seems that they have good CS for damaged products.
Please give reps to good OPs, its why they post deals, and its not like they're asking you for money!