View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:49 PM
L7: Weenie
  • Apr 2005
  • Down the street
  • 442 paperboy05 is just really nice
Quote from highfloydelity View Post :
Because you were supposed to watch the video. Did you? I can't help what the title of the article was.
You can sure as hell help which paragraph you quoted. Wink

Quote :
Furthermore, I didn't highlight anything. I copied the first paragraph and the links/pics.
Why take out the first paragraph when you intent for the thread is completely separate from the intent of the paragraph?

And was this sentence part of the article? "Fox and Friends "expert", Shibani Joshi, claims solar energy will never work in the U.S. (esp. the east coast) because we don't get enough sunshine. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry." A Firefox find returns no results... Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

So the intent of the thread was to discuss differences in US v German solar technology; while quoting a Slate blog, pasting the first paragraph of said blog which highlights the misinformation from a Fox Business reporter, and your own opinion as to that statement and specifically the reporter. Crazy

Last edited by paperboy05; 02-08-2013 at 01:52 PM..
"The biggest problems that we're facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that's what I intend to reverse when I'm president of the United States." -- Sen. Barack Obama, March 31, 2008

Progressive Racism: The Hidden Motive Driving Modern Politics [pjmedia.com]