I know very little about WOW,any help = TY. Is this $5 from Amazon very rare discount? Any idea how long it will be only $5? I saw WOW web page and they have free version to level 20.Is the Free Level just a limited trial for couple weeks or forever? Is the $15 a month really worth it if I dont play often? How do I talk to any friends I make inworld,is it a typing Chat Box thing? Im not set up for voice/microphone thing. If I pay $15 fee and decide to take a few months off from paying,do I lose my Stuff=the Battlechest expansions and avatar forever or can I Renew=$15 and get my stuff back? Sorry so many questions but their online site gives very few details.
1. I'm assuming for a week, but I could be wrong. Best Buy has it for $5 this week along with an expansion for $10 and the most recent expansion for $20. All needed for you to reach the level cap (90) and do end game stuff.
2. Free Trial has no time limit, up to level 20, account restrictions
3. Depends how you value $15, some people pay for it every month and only login 1-2 times a week.
4. Yea its a chat box so you can chat through public, whisper, party, raid, guild ect
5. You won't lose anything if you stop paying the subscription. Not paying just means you can't login.