View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Show me the money!
  • Jan 2005
  • Philly
  • 2,691 heavylee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from mrbrucermurray View Post :
http://www.eimports4less.com/ i orderd a 2004 toyota echo ( looked brand new and had low mile ) for 6k and had shipped to calif.....this car is impossable to beat 40mpg and hard to find in bayarea....did the whole deal uing CC .

good guys , watch site often
I live near this place and bought a car from them in person. I was recommended to them by a coworker that had done the same a couple years ago. They mostly have German cars, with some Japanese. I was on their lot twice and was impressed both times with the quantity and quality of cars. Many beautiful BMWs, MBs, Porsches, Audis, etc.

I dealt with Roger and my experience was positive. The car I wanted was uncommon, and there were only two in a 150mile radius of me (Roger having one of them). I was being aggressive with the price I was offering to buy for, and it made for a bunch of back n forth negotiating over the course of a week. They came down a tiny bit on the price, but I think they didn't have much wiggle room because their buyer bought the car with less of a margin than they typically do. We got the deal done and I picked it up from them a couple days later with a cashier's check. They prep the car nicely - thorough detail including clay bar.

I believed them when they told me they do most of their business remotely/through the Internet.

If I try, I might fail. If I don't try, I will fail.
# # # # #
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass ... it is about learning to dance in the rain.