View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 PM
L3: Novice
  • Oct 2007
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
  • 164 rweavere has a spectacular aura about
I have an update!

I emailed the seller on Feb 8 and told them that USPS said they never received the shipment. I got a reply from the seller on Feb 11 saying that they shipped out a new order for me and they gave me a tracking number. According to the tracking number, the package is still in NY.

I got home from work today to find my original package in the mail! I looked up the tracking number and it say's that USPS received the package on Feb 9 (1 day after I sent the seller an email).

I don't know what happened, but it looks like someone saw the email and found the package and stuck it in the mail, then the email went to some other person that sent a new order.

I emailed the seller to ask how they want to handle it. We'll see what they say.

I have been nice in all of my emails and have told them what I want/expect. So far they have been compliant and helpful. I will probably give them a good rating. I'll forgive them for what seems like and honest mistake and they have made an effort to make it right.

All 3 of the remotes I ordered are brand new + dead batteries, but I don't really care about the batteries.