View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:37 AM
L1: Learner
  • Nov 2012
  • 10 atpdefiler is finding his bearings
I think all Win ultrabooks suck right now.
It has been months that I am waiting and no one was able to come up with a full HD crisp bright touch screen with decent battery life and keyboard layout (not like Zenbook). One messes up the ergonomics, the other makes it too heavy, most have poor battery, and almost none are 1080p, which is one the laptop market for +3 years. I don't know what these guys are waiting for (may be for Apple to dominate the market again) but they either need to fire their CTOs or should join forces and make a solid device. I don't want too much: 3rd gen i5, +6GB 1600MHz RAM, 13" 1080p clear touch screen, 128GB SSD. They can't tell me now the battery life is hard to achieve with 1080p touch, cmon there's a small SSD and power saver 3rd gen i5 there, eliminating the need for an external GPU. Or screw battery life too, just somebody build my humble/decent/reasonable laptop. I have no idea what those Asian companies and Dell will do when Apple comes with retina full HD touch, may god help'em as Apple stores are already flooding with ppl. Even I will go Apple by then..