Next weeks deals

There is another not so hot Buy 5 items, save $5

Cascadian farms cereal 3/10
FSTG chips 2/5
Muir Glen organic tomatoed 2/4
Cascadian Farms Organic frozen veggies 2/5
Muir Glen pasta Sauce 2.99
Cascadian Farms Organic Frozen Fruit 2.9

There are also some 5X gas deals. Only problem with them is if you use coupons, you lose most of the value. Might be worth doing a few missed coupons maybe on some, but not sure how many times you can do that. Looks like mostly GM, BC, Pillsbury products for those.

There is also buy 5, get $3 off your order for some Quaker and Aunt Jemima Items.

Also, not sure if this is a semi double dipish thing.

There is a Buy 3 P&G, get $5 IS deal that includes Charmin and Bounty and looks like same sizes listed as the SQ ones. However I am not sure if this worked last time or not with this type of thing as I did not try it

So you could theoretically buy Bounty or Charmin. Sale price is 6.49 in my ad. So you could buy two at 6.49 sale price, use Super Q on third and get $5 IS also. Just don't know for sure if that would work for sure and if it does not it might be tough to bring receipt up to CS.

Last edited by chipilota; 02-13-2013 at 12:40 PM..
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..........John Lennon

A Huge Thank you to all my Stop & Shop & ShopRite buddies for helping me reach 6000 Reps!! hug