View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21 PM
L3: Novice
  • Dec 2011
  • Hell
Help me find a deal on Saucony Cortana size 9.5D
I am been searching high and low, near and far for the perfect running shoe. I have spent hundreds of dollars and drove hundreds of miles looking for them. I have been to specialty running shoe stores and found only one that was any help. Unfortunately, they are quite a distance from me. I have tried dozens of shoes and haven't found the right ones. There seemed to be a problem with each shoe I tried. I got so frustrated that I gave up running for quite a while.

Just recently, Running Warehouse had a special on their popular running shoes. Since they have a great shipping and return policy, I figured that it was no loss to me to try once more. I researched several shoes that they had listed and decided on the Saucony Cortana.

The shoe was delivered and I wore them the rest of that day. The next day I did a short slow run/walk on my treadmill. I had no problems. Though, I didn't have problems with other shoes at first. I ended up running on the treadmill for several days after that initial tryout. I still had no problems and with other shoes the problems would have surfaced by this point.

Fast forward to a month later. I have still not had ANY issues whatsoever with these shoes. The only problem I have now is that RW doesn't have my size in stock anymore. I bought the one pair for ~$60. If I had known (which I didn't) that these would have worked out so well, I would have bought more. The deal is that the Cortanas are on closeout and are being replaced with the Cortana 2.

The Cortana 2s have slight differences in them from the Cortana. The stack height is now 1mm shorter and they now weigh less (1.3oz for size 9). As finicky as my feet are, these changes might be enough to mess something up.

Now I am in the hunt for some Cortanas in men's size 9.5D. I wouldn't mind paying the $60 that I paid for the pair I currently have. If anyone can find me a great deal on these shoes, I would be grateful.

02-15-2013, 12:21 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.