View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Researcher
  • Jul 2007
  • 2,203 Mr. Harley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from LOctopus View Post :
Wheres the $70 Radeon 7750? Im looking for one...
The price had stuck in my head. Frys had one back in January for $70, and TD one for $77 - I just did a search. February has been absolutely dreadful for GPU deals.

Quote from soarwitheagles View Post :
Although I am a huge XFX fan, I did not hesitate to give this card a thumbs down. Horrific performance and horrific reviews.

My oh my, what is the world coming to?

Soar
And that, my friend, is why I never completely gave a TD to the 9600 GSO Deals at Tigerdirect - at $10 I granted they made a certain limited sense, for a narrow set of applications. If you have some stashed away, and are making a lower end gaming system now, you are the wise man. Embarrassment
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry. I wish it were otherwise.

Facts burns! Facts burns us! Numbers freezes! Nasty liberals twisted it. Take it off us! - deliberate misquote while arguing factoids about healthcare cost inflation.
You may be born stupid, but ignorance is a choice - personal observation.
Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine. - Keith D., law enforcement