View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM
L6: Expert
  • Nov 2010
  • 287 PeteyTheStriker is a jewel in the rough
Quote from Hypernova View Post :
Are you sure? I'm pretty certain that a digitizer pen will come with the tablet itself. The dock has a silo for the pen, but you shouldn't have to buy the pen itself seperately.

I can also testify Fujitsu's build quality. I've been using my T2010 for the past 5 and half year and it still going strong. I've been abusing the rotation joint countless time by holding the laptop at the screen only or try rotating the screen one hand in the air. And this thing is still going strong. The only reason I'm replacing it now is that the CPU is showing its age. It's fine for office work, but I need to do number crunching for time to time. Well, that and the fact that I need a new toy Smilie

I'm very tempted by this deal+buying a dock. I have a Surface Pro coming in two days (got one with Staples $75 off coupon). The Surface Pro has a higher resolution screen and faster CPU, but Q702+dock has way more ports and longer battery life. This is a hard decision. Frown
I think it does come with it, cause i saw it on the unboxing video. But i don't see any place where it confirms it.