View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:58 PM
L1: Learner
  • Feb 2013
  • 10 GraydonS is finding his bearings
Quote from lixivix View Post :
Staples [staples.com] has the Saturn 2 95 Laminator on sale this week for $109.99 minus $10 instant and $70 MIR / Easy Rebate. AMAZON [amazon.com] has it for $69.15. Purchase it at Staples and then call and have them price match it with Amazon.com (one of their official price match competitors) and your final price will be FAR excluding taxes.

Easy way to price match is to use their Chat system IMO or just call. You'll have to wait till tomorrow to price match though which is fine. I've done it more times than I can count. You just tell them you want to price match an order you placed and give them your order number and provide them the link so they can verify and they will credit your CC.

This is a good way to recycle some of your staples rewards too for cash back. Limit 5 rebates per name/address/household...

P.S. I already own three of these and only use one. It's worked great for over a year. No complaints. Light use.
For what it's worth I tried to price match this and was told that because of the MIR Staples would not be price matching amazon. YMMV

Graydon

02-18-2013, 01:58 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.