View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 PM
L10: Grand Master
  • Jan 2009
  • 2,986 kbenson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from Corwin76 View Post :
It seems like the last time I used that code the points were credited fairly quickly, but I think I've found an answer. This is from the EARN10 coupon details from the very bottom of their main page: http://www.sears.com/

"Offer valid 2/14-2/21. Points will be credited to your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS��_ account on 2/24. Redeemable in-store or online 2/24-3/2. Purchase requirement calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied and must be made in a single transation. Members earn Points on Qualifying Purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Subject to full program terms available at shopyourwayrewards.com. Must remain opted-in to receiving promotional emails from SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS��_ to earn Bonus Points. Bonus Points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any Base Points earned on Qualifying Purchases. When bonus Point offers are combined, total Points earned will be less than the combined Point totals for each individual offer. See www.shopyourway.com for details."

So with any luck you'll get them on the 24th. I didn't realize they were doing this or I would have mentioned it in the OP. If you don't get them on the 24th I'd live chat with a CSR. I made a different purchase from them a couple of weeks ago, but was unable to add the code during the checkout process. I completed the purchase anyhow and then live chatted with a CSR and they forwarded it to their escalations department. A little while after that they refunded me $10, rather than giving me the $10 in points. In that case I didn't even apply the coupon, so if there is a problem, hopefully you should be in better shape since you actually applied it. I'm not sure if they can pull up the coupons you applied when they check your order or not. EARN10 has been a good code to use, myself and others have stacked it with others in the past, I always check to see if a coupon will apply in the cart before posting a deal, but I'm sorry I failed to notice they changed when points would be credited. Since you and others are still waiting on your points I'm going to update the op to reflect this.
nice - I was looking 4 the details o the code as well

repped