View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:20 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Jun 2012
  • 810 JackD121 is a splendid one to behold
Quote from gholly View Post :
Can anyone else confirm that these are for sale in their stores? I know a few posts before this, someone talks about it...but would love more confirmation on this. Also are they, indeed, identical to what's on their website...and for everyone were they less expensive in-store?

We need a new bed b/c our $$$ stearns & foster has been killing our backs for years. It's time to get a new bed! I thought I would NEVER purchase a foam mattress...mostly b/c of the comments on no-air circulation & the heat problem...but it seems this has great reviews. And YES!! agree with everyone who mentions Costco's amazing return policy.

ETA: answering my own post - as I just called the Hackensack, NJ store. I gave her the item # & she said they do not carry it in store. She did say they carry the Novaform but only in Twin size. Seems that unique to this location...as others have posted seeing/purchasing all sizes in-store.
I can confirm that the 14" King Novaform gel mattress is $100 cheaper in store. Online it is 799 and in store it is 699. The store near me will get the queen one on 22nd, but the store rep told me it's priced at 499 (100 cheaper than online).