12Ft Die Hard Gold 175A 8 Gauge Car Booster Cable $9.99 + Free Store Pickup
SEARS has the Die Hard 12ft 175A 8 Gauge Booster Cables [sears.com]
for $9.99 (Reg $34.99) + tax.
Add to cart, final price should show as just $8.99 with extra 10% discount through 7AM CST 2/20/2013.
In-store pickup is free, or shipping is free with SYW Max or trial.
Decent quality cables to throw in the car for $10, better than nothing. Definitely better than being stranded, having people in other cars willing to give you a jump, but no cables.
8 Gauge Booster Cable Helps You Jump Start Your Car
12ft. Booster Cable from Die Hard provides you with what you need to jump start your car or truck. When your battery needs a jump start, you want to have a booster cable that you can rely on to get your vehicle started and you back on the road. This yellow and black booster cable has 8 gauge copper clad aluminum wire that is combined with a terminal biting jaw design to provide excellent quality and performance.
8 Gauge Booster Cable is 175 amp rated and 12 feet long for maximum convenience. It performs well in front-to-front hookups for vehicle jump starting. No matter what the weather is like, this booster cable can help get your vehicle up and running again. The biting jaw design features a copper plated jaw that is designed to offer you the best conductivity and power transfer. The terminal biting clamps also include a heavy duty spring to give you vise-like gripping power.
• 12ft. Booster Cable is a great length for front-to-front hookup availability.
• The standard amp handling power easily handles 175 amps.
• Terminal biting clamps and heavy duty spring are combined for a vice-like grip.
• Jaws are copper plated to offer the best conductivity and power transfer available.
• Polarity identification is easy with these color coded cables so that you can quickly get the job done.
• Vinyl coated clamps are protected against rust and corrosion and designed to last.
• The 8 gauge copper clad aluminum wire provides excellent performance every time.