View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Permanently Banned
  • Jan 2010
  • SLC, UT
  • 102 ayg1 will become famous soon enough
Quote from hdawg504 View Post :
Does anyone know if it works ok on tmobile? I currently have an iphone 4 on tmobile, but most of the time it goes on the edge network. I didn't want to take the chance of getting this phone and have the same thing happen.
It will get the same 2G EDGE services that the iPhone 3G/4/4S/5 gets on T-Mobile unless you live in the "refarm" cities. Some have been officially announced some are slowly popping up. Best point of reference is the sightings map at http://airportal.de/. Overall you will have a smaller 3G footprint than the normal 3G T-Mo footprint as the refarm won't mirror their current 3G footprint for years if ever.

You''re better off getting a Straight Talk AT&T SIM from Walmart and paying for the $45 a month "Unlimited" (2 gig estimated cap) Voice/Data plan. I ported my T-Mobile number over to there and couldn't be happier on an international unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Trying to decide if I should pick one of these up for my old lady. I have her on an international unlocked Galaxy Note 1. She has been hinting at wanting something newer.