View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Help Is On The Way :)
  • Jul 2003
  • Inside Slickdeals
  • 9,103 redsolar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from AbbyGabby View Post :
I've never had a problem with this before and I was able to click this option for yesterday's deal with no issues. Something in the last 24 hours must have changed, and I am now getting the attached error. I haven't logged out of SD or Facebook, and I still "Like" the Slickdeals FB page, so I'm not sure why it won't allow me to get the extra giveaway entries.

Help

Attachment 1803596
Quote from Nicholas Alandt View Post :
Hello Slickdeals,

A Long time ago, I had done the Slickdeals, "Facebook" Like Slickdeals.
Today I clicked on it 15 bounce for like Slickdeals, but I get a "Error" Message.
So I double checked and sure and anuff I was still "Like" Slickdeal's.
Please Help Me Fix this "Error Message So I may get the Bounce for "Facebook Like Slickdeals" part of the message fix?

Sign,

Nicholas Alandt

Quote from mrmoomoo View Post :
i have this problem too Frown
Quote from acesmuzic View Post :
don't worry, you've been here too long and have too many posts to win anything anyway Comfort
Quote from DisabledVet View Post :
Ditto....it is broke!! Frown
Quote from calistyle View Post :
At first, I thought this was the same post of his that I saw earlier, but it's different. Where was this one originally?
Quote from jwluvslrd View Post :
I too have encountered the same issues and was told to post on technical issues forum.So you are not alone sweetie but I know that doesn't help.Good luck.
Quote from Microtubule View Post :
It hasn't worked for me for weeks
Check and see if it's working for you now, it should (and just worked for me)
*NEW* SlickBlog - we talk to you, you talk to us
Have a cell phone or a pda with a browser? http://m.slickdeals.net will keep you updated on all the deals, like you never left home
Never miss a deal again with Deal Alerts & Get cheap items to reach $25 on Amazon with SlickFillers
#slickdeals-2.1.5.c
while money>0 {
if (need(stuff)=="NORMAL" && slickdeals(stuff)) { buy(stuff); }
elseif (need(stuff)=="HIGH" && !slickdeals(stuff)) { pricegrabber [pricegrabber.com](resellerratings [resellerratings.com]>7); }
else { wait(do_nothing); }}