View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:32 PM
L10: Grand Master
  • Dec 2007
  • 2,985 blackblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from megapper View Post :
The screen on Series 9 15" is one and only letdown. Vertical viewable angle is about 5 degrees. The contrast is poor (compared with yoga and even the dell xps 14 ultrabook). Screen came with a strong blueish tint. Had to visit a few forums to recalibrate the screen...even then...the contrast is poor. It is MAD bright though...

If you can wait and money is no problem, FHD PLS screen is coming to the series 9 2013 version, but who knows how much that will cost and when in 2/3 quarter it will be release.

Go to a store and check out the screen first. I am fine with mine for now as I used it to do a lot of reading and typing, but movie watching may not be up to your expectation.

..sorry OP for the off topic post...

Here it is

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenov...Id=6864947

$40+. Your bestbuy reward zone points might knock off 5-10$ Smilie
Highly recommend it if you want to keep the machine in good condition after extensive use.
I think they are wanting a cover while using the yoga, not while flipped in tablet mode and not in use. It would be nice if there was a thin layer underbody cover that could be applied so that the keyboard was covered while in tablet mode, so if on your lap, it feels like its back is a solid flat surface.
"You can either Score a Deal or Sell a Deal, either way, remember where you are....THIS IS Slick Deals Cool "

Quote from AnotherSDer :
I just asked my wife about this deal and she said NO!!!!!!! After I hung up the phone, i said "to HELL with that"! I'M IN FOR TWO!!!

You don't need to wish that you didn't have a wife......you just need to exchange your skirt for her pants.