doing a chat and here is what she told me. thought it was too important to wait:
• $30 ink recycling minimum spend. Customers qualify for ink and toner recycling Rewards when they spend $30 or more on ink or toner within 180 days of recycling their cartridges. Once the minimum spend is met, which can be done over multiple purchases, they will be eligible to receive $2 back up to their monthly limit.
She also confirmed that all the new policy info will be posted on staples rewards center on March 15th.
Some things she could not clarify:
1. Does this mean that EACH month when we do ink recycling, we have 180 days to buy $30 worth of ink. Or does this mean that we have 180 days of "free recycling" after the initial $30 purchase?
2. She wasn't sure about the reasoning behind it (it was mentioned in the thread it was surveys, but wanted to see if there was another reason)., since today was the first day she found out about it too.
3. She did state however that All provisions are not completely in place as of right now, but I would check back at that time for the full details.; who knows we might see a change or two?
1. Looks like we get the rewards after we purchase the $30, but it means we can recycle monthly, but it will only be released after we purchase $30 worth of ink + 5% back in rewards.
seems to be the beginning of a very bad staples experience.
Last edited by shyam09; 02-26-2013 at 07:37 AM..