View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:26 AM
L1: Learner
  • Feb 2013
  • Boise, ID
  • 10 manofoak is finding his bearings
Can I have/buy your Foodservicerewards.com codes?
Greetings!

I work in the restaurant industry and I have all my life. Back in 2003 I started collecting foodservicerewards.com reward codes. I changed job and never saw them again.

If you are unfamiliar, they look like this:

http://www.swirlscoops.com/images/fsr_label.gif

They are primarily for restaurant owners and operators. My restaurant is not interested in the hassle involved in entering codes for potential rewards. They have no actual cash value but I would be willing to pay shipping and $.01 per code. So if you had 10,000 codes lying around, I would be willing to pay $100 for them and pay for the shipping costs to ship them to me.

They can be found on all kinds of food, beverage, chemical and janitorial products ordered from Sysco, Food Services of America and the like. Since I am already buying the products, I don't have alot of money to spend on the codes and any money I spend on the codes will be subtracted from my bottom line on my P&L statement.

If you have some codes, and you aren't using them I'd love to buy them. If you operate a restaurant and don't have the time or energy or resources to enter the codes and you just throw them away, I'd love to buy them.

Thanks in advance.

-Brian Aragon
Restaurant Manager
Boise, Idaho