View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Researcher
  • Jul 2007
  • 2,207 Mr. Harley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from joesixpack View Post :
There's a play about it here - http://www.sfplayhouse.org/season...he_hat.php
I thought it might be MILF - as the term you linked I count as the "F" word with a prefix. It's not that MILF per se is too objectionable when used as a statement of affection, and intent, to your spouse for when the children get to bed. The problem comes when you whisper in her ear, your nine year old with much better hearing than you think overhears it, and asks it her most obnoxious voice "Daddy, what does MILF mean." Then your spouse looks at you and mutters to you "You said, you explain it." So with aforementioned contretemps still fresh in my mind - I was guessing MILF. Nono
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry. I wish it were otherwise.

Facts burns! Facts burns us! Numbers freezes! Nasty liberals twisted it. Take it off us! - deliberate misquote while arguing factoids about healthcare cost inflation.
You may be born stupid, but ignorance is a choice - personal observation.
Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine. - Keith D., law enforcement