View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
i Build synology, hacktos
  • Sep 2008
  • Orange Counties
  • 3,821 dj-3lusion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from BGRT View Post :
Most games are GPU bound, so with a Q6600 you can go far beyond a GTX 460 and still not be CPU bottlenecked in most titles.

No good GPU deals lately. Not on the low end, mid range nor high end. What's going on...
that freakin titan.. i saw the newegg video and geebus! now thats a mans video card!!! but holy hell 1 grand!... eh i really wished office depot or staples sold the 650 ti man would i milk that deal. and no newegg promo codes to stack x2 otherwise i might have jumped on the one for $117 ar but still too damn rich. i guess im drawing the like at $100ar not 105. sense of it being a slickdeal i guess so if newegg or frys trolls this.. toss the 650 ti for $100 ar and get a slickdeal shitstorm!
Saved a buck or two? Thank the OP by repping if you like the post or was helped out You can always Thumb up the deal and rep those that helped you. Found a sour deal or bad deal Click on the Thumbs Down. What would my life and wallet be without slickdeals?

Worst companies to exist & Never do business with: gearbest - rakuten aka buy - tigerdirect - officemax - Shop4tech