View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Don't modalert me
  • May 2007
This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
return policy:
A new, unopened desktop PC, notebook, or tablet PC can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund. No restocking fee will be charged. However, customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost unless the return is due to a Newegg error.

An opened desktop PC, notebook or tablet PC that is free from defects in materials or workmanship can be returned (in new condition with original product packaging) within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund, subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price and related shipping expenses, all at Newegg’s sole discretion . Madwave <-- maybe not as bad as it sounds, I bought two phones from newegg during BF for $65 each, opened them, used both for a day then saw they were $49 on Amazon Goldbox so I put the phones back in their boxes almost exactly as they came (some plastic wrapping was torn because originally it was taped) and took them back (literally drove them back to their pickup office in CA) , it took them 48 hours to review and refund but I got full money back.

I meant to update the other day, but don't forget Free 2-day shipping with ShopRunner!! - DrRuthie

Last edited by Brooklynite; 03-09-2013 at 01:09 AM..