View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:15 AM
L3: Novice
  • Sep 2012
  • 84 Soulbox will become famous soon enough
Well, I read each and every comment.. But at the end I think blackberry are done, this wanna be high end phone, in a ridicules expensive price was a bigger mistake then Nokia did when decided to go with windows OS instead of android. RIM should have done their best to offer this phone at low cost as possible in order to come back to the game and put their foot back at the door but they didn't. Big Mistake from a company that all most fall apart not long time ago.
So now a few fans will argue, but at the end of the day the answer is simple, this phone will be half the price sale in few months from now.

As per urlhasbeenblocked, dailysteal, and same sites. The reason for these long shipping is because they are not actually holding stock, they are waiting to see how many orders they will get first. By the time they getting the goods to the warehouse and shipping it to the customer they have all ready used your money to pay for other things. Also if you will ask why the delay you will always get the same stupid answers they had a small delay (every time) Hate this sites, doing the best I can not to buy from them unless its a really really good deal

- sent by iPhone App Deals & Steals 3.5.8 -