View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 PM
L6: Expert
  • Feb 2008
  • Sandy i go
  • 966 rabbitfoot is a splendid one to behold
Quote from max8404 View Post :
I wish the medical board would strip the "Dr." from his last name. What a trash DO. The references that he has to actual medical journals are intolerably incomplete and leaves out important data that is necessary to understand the true meaning behind the results.

One thing you perhaps misread is the level of potassium in bananas. A single banana has 450mg of potassium, while a cup of coconut water has about 600mg of potassium. You really shouldn't be drinking this stuff everyday like you would a soda or juice. These levels of potassium could be problematic especially if you have renal disease or are taking stuff like digoxin. Anyways, just my 2 cents.
I heard too much is bad also, I usually mix this stuff with Gatorade and tons of water for my workouts or tennis seems to work well since I usually cramp a lot.
"This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit."

A pallette? Am I reading this right? You need a pallette of chocolate covered pretzels? Where the hell am I supposed to... And what is this? A drum of grape jam? What, is that like a drum that they ship oil in? And look at this one! A desk of Cheez-Its. A desk? Where are you getting these units of measurement from?