View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:08 AM
And I Love White Girls :O
  • May 2007
  • 802 biggiep is a splendid one to behold
Quote from mrnadir View Post :
Not surprised that the canon mount is not at this price. They (sigma) dont have to compete with the overpriced canon lenses. Nikon 35mm can be had for under $200.

Quote from nsyv View Post :
Wow that's an incredible deal. Lowest I've ever seen. Too bad the Canon mount isn't the same price.

There's less demand for the Nikon mount version because most people prefer the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 instead. The Canon doesn't have a very good alternative as the 35mm f/2 is of very old design build quality-wise and focus motor-wise. With Adorama and B&H selling out of the Canon version for good, Buydig and other authorized sellers already raised the prices on the Canon mount separately from the Nikon, Sony, and Sigma-mount versions. You won't see the Canon version discounted again.
I LOVE Caucasian Female Tennis Players 888.
Quote from z32tt View Post :
I would get these for my wife but I'm pretty sure she is secretly cuckolding behind my back so I will have to pass on this deal this time around. Thanks and thumbs up.
Quote from Angry View Post :
What is the justification for the price increase to $19? I believe it is not legal to raise the price just because people are buying the product in an attempt to gouge the customer.