View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Volatile
  • Mar 2010
  • 115 Gaz will become famous soon enough
TU + Rep

I haven't logged into this board to make a post in like a year and a half, but I'm doing it now because these are my favorite socks pretty much ever, and I think people naysaying about "luxury" socks don't understand how silly they're being.

I picked up a pack of these as a filler for another deal like 3 years ago and gave them to my husband. Then, about a year and a half ago, I found them and decided to try them out for my workouts. They are wonderful. I have the same pair I started wearing a year and a half ago, and they have no holes, not much wear, and are still cushiony and my favorite. I literally wore them all day every day to my standing-for-8-hour-shifts job, for my jogging, for my weight lifting. If I'm honest, I really didn't even wash them any more than about once every couple weeks either >.>. They didn't smell bad.

I have looked all over my town (T.J. Maxx, Beall's Outlet, and just normal stores) for these and can't find them, so this was like, a ray of light for me. Ordered them in my size this time! I will never swap from this sock.

Oh, also, I've tried most of the competitors for these socks. I've gotten everything from Hanes to Danskin to Puma in similarly-styled socks, and the quality isn't the same whatsoever.They're all thinner, don't have as much cushion, don't keep my feet as dry, and wear out more quickly.

Last edited by Gaz; 03-08-2013 at 01:56 PM..