View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Password: ••••••••
  • Mar 2007
  • 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
  • 1,587 redmaxx has a brilliant future
Quote from slapshot136 View Post :
which is why the iphone BT is crippled (although not random files, not even stuff like pictures taken with the phone)
Crippled != broken. iPhone's Bluetooth does everything I need it to, whereas Android doesn't do everything it says it does. I'm fine with people liking Android for doing things the iPhone doesn't. However, there's no reason to slam the iPhone's capability every time someone points out that Android isn't this wonderful, magical, all-capable OS that the fanboys make it out to be.

For photo sharing, it looks like there's apps that can handle that.
Steve Gibson on password policies [grc.com]: I mean, I don't get this change it every eight weeks. ... It's not as if passwords are traveling by camel after they've been stolen, going to the bad guys, and so there's, like, some weird eight-week window, like, oh, we're going to change your password so that the stale password no longer works. ... And all this does is make IT people despised because users, who are not dumb, they think, why am I - why do I have to do this? What problem is this solving?