View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 PM
L9: Master
  • Jul 2008
  • 3,968 AbbyGabby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from Frogstar View Post :
Wow, that's pretty awful. I do find difficulty poking holes in your postulate.
you...poking holes...in my.... Blush

wait, what? Roll
Quote from vviles View Post :
Feel better, Chickie Hug2
i feel much better today. i think today was actually the best day i've had since i lost my job, and that includes my birthday laugh out loud

Hug2
Quote from chewspam View Post :
That is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Are people really that mean these days? I think I would have grabbed the guys ball and squeezed as hard as I could. Then I likely would kneed him in the chin and then broken his arm. What a farking dick! Mad
honestly, both of the assholes were drunk as hell. the guy who poured the beer on my head was actually just "teasing" with the beer bottle above my head, pretending like he'd pour some of it on me if i didn't stop drawing on the toilet paper tie. since he was drunk, he tilted the bottle a bit too far, and reacted too slowly when he realized it was actually spilling on me. laugh out loud

the owner of the house? well, i don't have an excuse for him. but my karaoke friend was seriously pissed off by the suggestion that i might be stealing something, and he said he'd talk to him the first chance he got.
Quote from vviles View Post :
I hear of someone who likes it Hawaiian style look around
Quote from Frogstar View Post :
I could use a lei.
Ia ora te natura
E mea arofa teie ao nei

Surf