View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:15 AM
L10: Grand Master
  • Dec 2008
  • Northern Alabama (Huntsville outskirts)
  • 32,021 tn_native has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from boots77 View Post :
Q Orgainization Help: I am new to the world of Q's and see that there are lots of different organizational systems (binders, special binder inserts, pencil bags, how to weed out old coupons, etc.) Thanks.
Quote from boots77 View Post :
Organizing Coupons: What advice can veterans give to a person who is new to Q shopping? Particularly, how do you organize, weed out, separate for stores, etc... Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!
There used to be an active thread for this discussion. If you start reading here you'll find all kinds of different methods of organization. (click on Cutting Couponing Costs, top right to read more than just this one post)

I usually don't cut my insert Qs and have them stacked on a bookcase, but my coupon holder is primarily for things I print and what few paper Qs I end up with (home mailers, hangtags, etc).

My suggestion is to try something. If it doesn't work, tweek it until it does. I have a friend who uses a pencil holder, but one section is devoted solely to Target. I mix my Target coupons in where the product MQs would be. Hope this helps.

Last edited by tn_native; 03-12-2013 at 10:10 AM..