View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Don't modalert me
  • May 2007
This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
Uploaded an ink-saving version of the coupon

COMPLETELY YMMV! Big Grin

I work at Starbucks. As of Monday Starbucks is changing it's policy so that coupons are now being tied to registered cards only. It may not work for you. You have to have received the offer for it to be valid. We have to check your account for the coupon before it's honored.

(3/14) I can validate the statement about the targeted offer. I tried to use this today (San Francisco), but it didn't work for me. After the cashier put in the code, the register asked the cashier to scan a qualifying Starbucks rewards card. My card scanned but did not give the discount, so most likely this is a targeted offer.

* Offer good at participating U.S. Starbucks stores through 3/19/13. Limit one Coupon per person loaded directly onto registered Starbucks account. Must present your registered MSR card to redeem. Cash value .01 cent. Void where prohibited. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not valid if reproduced, transferred or sold.

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

How to acess this on your app? open your Starbucks app.Click on Rewards, details and you will see it under March 2013.You do need a registered gift card for this to work.
Attached Thumbnails
MSR_D2_Print.jpg
MSR_D2_Print.jpg
213.9 KB / 93 views

Last edited by mickey513; 03-15-2013 at 01:20 PM..