View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:46 PM
L3: Novice
  • Feb 2011
  • 37 funricky is finding his bearings
I'm pretty sure this sale is lasting through the end of the month but I'll have to double check. The promo isn't limited by the number of gift cards issued. I'd just keep trying if you're getting "out of stock" errors.

Quote from sheltem View Post :
It seems to come and go. Another option is Bestbuy, who you can buy Amazon GC's from. That was the last time I unloaded my Citi Foward points. I am back up to 20k+ points now (tons of drinking and going out to eat!), so another sale would be really nice Smilie
Actually, all e-certificate gift cards have been removed as redemption options and most likely won't be returning in the near future. As you've said, you can still redeem for Best Buy gift cards and exchange them for Amazon gift cards in store.

Quote from linkin06 View Post :
the bump is only with citi premiere card i believe
Yeah, only the ThankYou Premier Card and Citi Prestige Card receive the 33% increased redemption rate.

Quote from jordanz12 View Post :
No, they are usually 6,000 points (for my Forward card). It only dropped 500 points for me, down to 5,500 points.
The Forward Card does have the lowest redemption tier. However, the best way to earn ThankYou Points is to open both a Forward Card (for the 5x categories) and a ThankYou Preferred or Premier Card (for the better redemption rates) and have the point balances combined.