View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 04:49 AM
L10: Grand Master
  • Aug 2006
  • Twin Cities Metro Area
  • 13,470 bpvh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from rondoggnuts View Post :
Sure enough, the order confirmation shows no rewards. But I can only *request* the cancellation. I won't be surprised if they tell me too bad. If they do, can I just refuse delivery and dispute the charge on my CC? Or would I be liable to pay all shipping charges? Another thing is that I can't view either of the TWO orders I made in the last 5 days. Is this an anomaly or is there reason for it?

Anyhow, thanks for posting to help a fellow SDer who's pretty pissed about all this.
Regarding refusing delivery: I have never done that so no idea.

Regarding order cancelling: I'd suggest contacting customer service by phone.

Regarding returns: Online returns of online orders are straightforward. Call or fill out the "Simple Return" online form. OfficeMax will send someone out to pick up the order. The main drawback is that OfficeMax customer service generally has no idea when the pickup will occur other than, for example, "sometime in the next three business days". No return shipping charge -- at least for orders that shipped free.

Regarding the online order history being unavailable early Sunday: That is normal. The site is being updated.